Trolling motor advice

T

Thomas Curd

We have a 2005 191 Triumpn Fish & Ski and would like to put a trolling motor on it.
Does anyone have any advice as to what trolling motor and thrust is the best and what shaft length is the the best for this boat?
West Marine is recommending a 60 inch shaft and many forums seem to mention a 54 inch shaft as being adequate.
Also, I will be installing two 12 volt batteries and I have noticed that there is only one extra set of cables in the battery compartment. Will I have to run another set of cables?
Can I install a battery charger in this area also?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Tom

Hi Thomas. Thank you for your question. However, we created the visitors page to give an opportunity to those folks that are shopping for a boat to ask a question of Triumph or Logic Boat owners.

Since you already own a Triumph Boat we invite you to subscribe as a Premium Member Member and join our Triumph Boat Owners Network to participate in our forums (ask questions, get answers, post photos, talk fishing, explore modifications, etc.). You can learn more about subscribing here: http://www.performanceoutdoors.net/index.php?page=subscribe

As a courtesy I have approved your post so you may receive some responses to it.

Blessings,
Randy
Administrator

Back