Drying out

ReelDive

Participating Member
City
Chipley
Broke my foot so no diveing or boating for 6 weeks. And just when the gulf was warming up. Last dive was on the Navy hovercraft sunk off Panama City near the Black Bart.

Well at least you can fit in your wet suit, i need to shed about 20 pounds...DARN wife and her cooking:D :D

That just plain sucks ReelDive! I feel for ya.

I have a friend that spilled a big pot of coffee on her lower leg and foot last Summer and she is still doing rehab and I don't think she can dive yet.

Genelie, you will have to explain to me how one puts on a wetsuit with a cast on one's foot?? :confused:
You must have one of those modified wetsuits with a zipper on the legs that goes up past the knee?? Now, that might work? :rolleyes:

I'd like to do a trip to PC this season for some diving off my boat. I have been studing the charts and I have the Garmin software in my MapGPS on my boat for that area too.

My dive buddy and I are going to the MackFest to dive with the fishies....not catch them. So, the trip maybe after that.

Leave nothing but bubbles.........

AstroDiver said:
That just plain sucks ReelDive! I feel for ya.

I'd like to do a trip to PC this season for some diving off my boat. I have been studing the charts and I have the Garmin software in my MapGPS on my boat for that area too.

My dive buddy and I are going to the MackFest to dive with the fishies....not catch them. So, the trip maybe after that.

Leave nothing but bubbles.........

Don't try and use the numbers on the FWC website. Most of them are off for verious reasons. Half Hitch Tackle has a map and No that are far more accurate there adress is
Half Hitch Tackle
2206 Thomas Drive
Panama City, FL 32408

Ph (850) 234 1700

Ask for the Fishermans map. Cost is $5.00

I've verified the numbers for the Chicasaw, the Black Bart and the Hovercraft . I'll work on some more as soon as I can get back in the water.

Greyoldchief
Our club, www.atlantareefdwellers.org has a trip this weekend to dive the Oriskany. I'm not going. The cost is $145, extra for a tank, to dive her. I've been waiting 2 1/2 years for them to sink her...'bout time.
But thanks for the link.

ReelDive, I'll check on getting a map. Thanks for the info.

Also, be sure to use internet Explorer when viewing the linked site. The videos won't play using Morzilla Firefox for some reason.

Firefox

Astro:

I use Mozilla Firefox and have no problem viewing video. My settings must be different than yours.

Bill

Doc said 4 more weeks. Still on crutches should be able to drive in 1 more week. I'll see about getting to boat in the water hfter that. Maybe I can find a fishing partner to give me a hand on the ramp and the wasah rack.

Back