FishinFool - New Owner

FishinFool

Participating Member
City
Aiken
Hello to all!

I just got my first Triumph yesterday...thought I was going to have to use it to pull the truck home because it was raining so hard! Looking forward to many years of pleasure from the boat (a 191FS with a F150) after many disappointing years of rotting transoms.

This is a great site with good info...it might just keep me from "learning the hard way" on some things.

I live in Aiken, SC but most of my boating/fishing will be done on Lake Murray, SC.

Thanks for letting me join the club!

FishinFool (aka Tony)

Welcome aboard Tony. Glad you've joined us. :)

New Boat

Congratulations Fishinfool there is one thing for sure you were no fool about your choice of boats for boating and fishing that 08 is one nice ride!!

Welcome aboard Tony,
Hopefully some of that rain followed you home to help fill lake Murray to the top again.Our lakes in NC are still very low.Enjoy your toy.
John D.

Hi FishinFool...I'm new myself and have found this site to be full of good people willing to share their experiences. Best of luck with the new boat...Send up some warmer weather to New Jersey!! John

Congrats Tony,
I am a new member also. I am from Florence but relocated to Charlotte. Have been to Murray twice. Email me otherwise if you have fished monticello.
Hope you enjoy the boat.
Lindsay

Welcome aboard Tony......James

Back