New Owner

Yukon

Registered Member
City
Fayetteville
Hello to all, would just like to introduce myself to the Triumph boat community in hopes of learning more about our new boat. We just purchased a used 2001 Logic/Triumph 186 Cool Bay. The boat has a Yamaha 115, which I had to have the skeg straightened unfortunately from the get go. I am interested in purchasing some stock accesory modification items for the boat. Since the company is restructuring and starting anew, does anyone know where I can purchase accessories for this boat.

One other question, what causes the bulging or mishape in the side of the boat near the stern just astern of self bailing port. Seems solid with no flexing indicating separation of matereials just a bulge in the plastic.

I have joined the Premium Member but am awaiting subscription info so I just thought that I would jump in with the free trial while I wait. By the way, boat is being used in Upstate NY in the Finger Lakes region - anyone in the area?

Thanks,
Jeff

Hello, and welcome to the elite:)

Hi, Jeff. Welcome to the Triumph family..

Welcome aboard Jeff,
You can contact Merritt Marine in Hillsborough ,NC at (919) 732-7377.They carry a large amount of older Triumph parts & pieces.They will ship to you. I am not sure what the bulge is in your hull but my 2008 195CC has slight bulges on the stern by the self bailing drain outlets. Probably no big deal if it feels solid when you press or pound on it.Good luck.
John

Welcome aboard Jeffrey. Dittos on Merritt Marine. They carry the largest inventory of previous year model parts and supplies of Triumph Boats that you will find.

Welcome aboard Jeff. We are going to be visiting the Watkins Glen area this summer. I will not have my boat with me though, sorry.

Thanks Jim W. You will love the Watkins Glen area. I was just down on the lower end of Owasco Lake for a couple of weeks.

Thanks NC for the encourangement about Merritt Marine, I will follow up with them.

Thanks Fridaysoff, I am definitely going to follow up on Merritt Marine for the accessories we would like for the boat.

Thanks Harper, we are excited about our new/used boat. Looking forward to many years of fun and memories.

Thanks Genelie for the encouragement. Interesting, my wife's name is Janelle.

Back