Greetings from Valley Forge, Pa.

Greetings from Harrisburg, PA

I have a 170 DC with a 75 4 stroke Yamaha. It goes plenty fast for me. I bought mine from Hooked on the Bay in MD. I looked at Coventry and Aquetong (my mom lives right down the street), but Hooked on the Bay gave me the best deal and are well worth the drive to Maryland for their customer support. I do all my own maintenance and upgrades. I boat mainly at Blue Marsh and Raystown (west of Hbg.). I haven't had the boat to the shore yet although my mom also has a house in Avalon, NJ. We love the boat, but already have the larger boat envy. Can't wait until I can afford another one.
By the way, I do have a "Dole-fin" on the back and love it. It planes faster and gets even better gas mileage. Let me know if you have any other questions.

thanks toasted.....

hey better late than never...haven't been to the site on a while.....Spending most of the summer in Sea isle, right next to your mom's place. There's been small blues in the back bays, flounders are mostly shorts, haven't taken my Triumph in the ocean yet but might do that on a flat day. The fall produces the most fish as you know.......I'll tell yo the bigger boat thing goes away........I have a 23 Aquasport and love it but getting rid of it. It's 100 gallon gas tank is killing me..........maybe two boats is too much ad my wife is right....doesn't happen often......lol

tight lines,
Frak

Back