Just here to say thanks, finally a member

Maxg94

Participating Member
City
Middle River
Well after surfing this site, asking questions, research etc I finally bought a Triumph. The deal was just too good. I bought a new 2008 150CC with a F60 Yamaha. With options, Triumph bucks and Yamaha extended warranty, I was afraid I would regret it later, if I passed up this deal. Anyway thanks to all the insight here I knew this was the boat and was able to pull the trigger. I was afraid it would not fit in my garage, but it just did thanks to the swing hitch. Thanks to all on this site again and I will be bugging everyone for info to help me maintain this thing.

Welcome Maxg94. Glad you joined us. Please post some pictures of your new baby.

Woohoo! Congratulations and welcome aboard! :cool:

welcome, just in time for spring play

MaxG94, I know your going to enjoy the 150CC with the Yamaha F60 on the back. I had a 150CC prior to the 190 Bay that I now have, and at times I wish I had the 150CC as well. The F50 that I had was a decent engine for that boat, but at times I had trouble getting on plane with two people sitting in the helm seat. To overcome this problem, I would have the passenger get up and move forward just past the CC.

When you get a chance, maybe you can post the performance that you get with the F60, such as top end speed and rpm at top end speed, getting on plane with two people sitting in the helm seat, etc.

Welcome aboard, from a fellow MD'er.

MaxG94, I know your going to enjoy the 150CC with the Yamaha F60 on the back. I had a 150CC prior to the 190 Bay that I now have, and at times I wish I had the 150CC as well. The F50 that I had was a decent engine for that boat, but at times I had trouble getting on plane with two people sitting in the helm seat. To overcome this problem, I would have the passenger get up and move forward just past the CC.

When you get a chance, maybe you can post the performance that you get with the F60, such as top end speed and rpm at top end speed, getting on plane with two people sitting in the helm seat, etc.

I will do but it might be little while, I'm just ordering a hitch for my Van(I had to borrow a truck to get it home). I'm still thinking of putting on the trim tabs also since they have gotten great reviews from everyone on this boat. Let see, had the boat 2 days and the CC is burning up, welcome to boating.

Back