New Logic 210 owner

B

buggman80

Hi everyone, My name is Terry and I just purchased a 2001 Logic/Triumph 210CC on 6/16/06. I hve never owned a logic before and was a little hesitent to buy, until I actually did some research on the internet, and came across this web site and read some of your reviews that everyone has posted, It sure sold me on this type of boat, I will be taking it out today and can't wait! I live in Panama City florida, and will be using my boat for both bay and some offshore fishing, This has got to be the best site I have ever been on, VERY INFORMATIVE,

Terry,

Enjoy your new boat! make sure you take a look at the mods section of this web site and you will find many helpful modifications that were done by other owners to enhance there boating pleasure.

Welcome Terry to the site. You will enjoy your new boat as has many on this site. Please post some photos of your new toy and tell us of any mods that you have done.

Yes you have found the site for all good things about our boats, and ways to fix any problems you may have.

Congrats;;;;I too own a 01 210logic ,never heard of them until the previous owner told me about the web site, I investigated and I bought the boat, had it about a year put lots of hours on it and am very pleased...The members that contribute to this web site can and will help with any questions you may have...keep us posted on your purchase

CFirth
proud owner 01 logic 210cc

welcome aboard. as a 2001 logic 210cc owner i invite you to check out the logic section to address some improvements we have made to your year model.

if you happen upon my old 186 logic cc there in panama city ,as how the owner is enjoying the boat. havent heard from them sinc i met them in ga. to take ownership of it.

thanks everyone for wellcoming me aboard! As soon as I get some pic's I post. Glad to meet all of you!
Boats name is Lucky L.
Terry

Hi everyone, My name is Terry and I just purchased a 2001 Logic/Triumph 210CC on 6/16/06. I hve never owned a logic before and was a little hesitent to buy, until I actually did some research on the internet, and came across this web site and read some of your reviews that everyone has posted, It sure sold me on this type of boat, I will be taking it out today and can't wait! I live in Panama City florida, and will be using my boat for both bay and some offshore fishing, This has got to be the best site I have ever been on, VERY INFORMATIVE,

Hello Terry! Welcome to the “club”. We are in Key Largo, Florida and own a 2003 Triumph 210. Check us out at our YouTube channel FLORIDA FISHING COUPLE - we did a Triumph 210 review for our subscribers. - Dan & Elizabeth

Last edited:
Back