New owner of a 2008 215CC

SaltySinger

Participating Member
City
Pompano Beach
Screenshot_2016-01-19-23-39-11.jpg

I had posted under Espo006 several weeks ago. As it turned out, that boat had some issues, which led us to search for others, and we found our new toy within 10 miles. She's a beauty, and we've already been out in her 4 days. Done a few stupid new boat owner things that our training course didn't teach us, but thankfully we didn't hurt the boat or anyone else's.

Looking forward to getting to know you and especially hearing your advice

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you join the group. If you have any questions or concerns about your new rig,....just fire away and someone on here will surely be able to help you. Congrats on your new toy.

Welcome SaltySinger! Glad to see a new member! Sounds like you made a great purchase. You'll find anything you need to know about your new toy from the members of this forum. Just search or ask away! Enjoy your new 215cc

Welcome SS .... don't worry 'bout doing a few stupid new owner things. We all started there. Besides, there's not a lot of harm you can do to these boats that can't be easily remedied. That's why as a first-time boat owner, I picked this one.

....And I've never regretted the choice.

Welcome and congratulations! :cool:

Back