New owner to a 2006 17cc

anglermgmt

Registered Member
State
NY
Hi ya'll, i'm a new to me, owner of a2006 17cc triumph. I'm from long island it's going to be used mostly for a marich's bay and near shore long island sound boat.
I was wondering if anybody had any insight on any issues I should look out for. It has a 60 horsepower Yamaha four stroke, same year as the boat.
Any insight will be welcomed thanks.
 
There was just a thread, started about garbage gas and ethanol. Hard to blame the outward, when we have to deal with yucky fuel.

I would start at the gas cap and go all the way to the exhaust pipe. And make sure that any fuel related issues are addressed first.

Replacing filters, possibly replacing a fuel line and a primer bulb, drain the fuel tank making sure it's clean; those types of things that go a long way.

Martin
 
welcome aboard and congratulations on the 170! :cool:
 
Back
Top