Prospective owner

L

lvmrdoug

I recently retired and I am retiring my 20+ year old family ski boat. I plan to replace it with a boat that can handle bass fishing on the lake or fishing and the diving the coast of Northern Californa and Southern Oregon. I forsee a Triumph in my future.

Doug

Welcome Doug! Let us know if we can answer any questions about the boats for you. I have owned a 2002 210 and now a 2006 215 and have loved them both. There is a lot of practical experience and knowledge available on the board from folks that have used, abused, pampered and cared for their Triumphs. You'll also see on here areas where we think the boats can be improved (specific to the model) upon and there are many modifications that owners have done themselves to accomplish that. Triumph has used some of that input to improve the boats each year. So don't hesitate to ask any question and hopefully someone here can address it. Welcome aboard! :)

Welcome Doug!

There ia a lot to read between the "Forums" and the "Articles". There is also a good quantity of pictures that show the boats and modifications that owners have accomplished.

Good luck in your search.

I have a 191 fish and ski and love it. I use it to fish the ocean in northern CA out of Eureka. I also use it in the lakes around the area. It is set up for bass fishing and ocean fishing. I have found that it is limited by the amount of fuel you can cary at 45 gal. It is also set up for a kicker motor. Just some things to think about.

Back