New 170 CC Owner

AussieMark

Registered Member
City
Cape Woolamal
Hi all,
Just about to purchase a 2003 170 CC. Hoping to get it to Australia before our summer starts. I live on an island near Melbourne Victoria, which is on the South Eastern side of Australia. Hopefully the 2 dogs, 2 kids and the wife, if she gets over being sea sick, will be out fishing over the Christmas holidays.
Mark

Hi Mark. Congratulations on the 170CC purchase. :cool:

Welcome Mark and congrats. Get the wife Bonine, candied ginger, green apples, and don't overdo the fluid intake. Works miracles.

The 170cc has finally arrived and is parked in the driveway. It looks a bit rough after being outside for the last 2 years and there are a couple of serious gouges in the hull they are only cosmetic but I will still get them fixed. I just purchased the maintainence DVD and I have some plans for the boat. My first major job will be to put an electric anchor winch in and then 4 rod holders to support a snapper rack. Not sure if you have the snapper racks in the states but essentially they hold a lot of rods horizontal for snapper fishing. I will post some pictures after I get my first fish.
Mark

Congratulations Mark! And I will ship the DVD out today. :)

Congrats on the new boat. Not that I'm partial or anything, but the 170 is a great little boat! :rolleyes:

Hi Mark

Well done on your Triumph purchase.

Which island near Melbourne are you on? I keep my Triumph at Phillip Island.

Back