Hello All

GaryMC

Registered Member
City
Ble Air
Hi all

Just joined after buying a 17' Triumph skiff. I will use it fishing from the Susquehanna Flats home port of Havre de Grace, Md. to Cape Charles Va.

Will be picking the boat up sometime this week and very curious to see how she handles.

Welcome aboard GaryMC and congratulations on the new 1700 Skiff. It is proving to be a very popular choice. ;)

welcome aboard.:)

Thanks for the reply. How serious is the Bankruptcy and will Triumph honor there warranty once they file?

I can't speak for Triumph Boats, as I'm not affiliated with them, but I'm sure their goal is to weather the storm and support their customers and dealers as much as possible in the coming months till the parent company gets back on its feet. I'll post information as I have it but I recommend that owners keep in touch with their dealers. We have always promoted a strong dealer relationship for owners. The problem that the marine industry is having is access to credit. Hopefully as that becomes more available things will start moving again.

Thanks for the reply. How serious is the Bankruptcy and will Triumph honor there warranty once they file?

Welcome aboard GaryMC and congratulations on the new 1700 Skiff :cool:. I'll look forward to future reports on how it performs and handles.

Back